Your e-mail has been sent!
A problem has occured. Please try again.
- “I find myself taking long walks on my farm with my wife, Renée, wondering what in the world happened.”
- “My success was not planned, but it could only happen in America.”
- “I’d love to write great literature. I’d love to be a great writer. I’d love to write really good, serious books. And I’d want them to sell.”
- “I grew up in a very small, close-knit, Southern Baptist family, where everything was off-limits. So I couldn’t wait to get to college and have some fun. And I did for the first two years. And I regret a lot of it, because my grades were in terrible shape. I never got in serious trouble, except for my grades.”
- “Everthing I’m thinking about writing now is about politics or social issues wrapped around a novel.”
- “Ten years from now I plan to be sitting here, looking out over my land. I hope I’ll be writing books, but if not, I’ll be on my pond fishing with my kids. I feel like the luckiest guy I know.”
- “I’m a famous writer in a country where nobody reads.”
- “I’m not sure anyone has influenced my style, but if I could emulate anyone it would be Steinbeck.”
Would you please buy this awesome piece for me dear? :)